Who are we?
Ono Teas is a boutique shop of over 120 handcrafted herbal Health and Wellness Teas carefully crafted to prevent Lifestyle Disorders. While keeping the therapeutic value in mind, our master blenders ensure mesmerising aroma and taste in every tea we craft.
- Always pour water on the tea leaves. It allows the leaves to immerse and steep properly. Never drop tea leaves on hot water and never boil them.
- Use warm water between 70-80 degrees. If you are heating in a vessel, stop the heater just when water starts bubbling. Never use boiling or steaming hot water.
- Use a pinch of tea leaves – 2 gm for office mug & 1 gm for home cups
- Brew the tea for around 2-3 mins. The longer you brew, the bitter it will get. For strong notes, use more tea leaves – not brewing time.
- Teas are delicate. Store them in a dry, air-tight container away from sunlight
Is Loose Leaf Tea better than their tea bag counterpart?
Tea bags are more convenient and easy to carry. But there are a few drawbacks of using them. Very often the quality of teas in tea bags are inferior to loose leaves because
- The leaves are broken in smaller sizes compared to loose tea (even in pyramid tea bags)
- Many brands use inferior quality of teas for tea bag taking advantage of poor visibility inside the bag
- You have no control on the strength of the tea as the quantity of tea is fixed.
Our customers favor Ono Teas immunity boosting Health and Wellness teas over other competing brands like Tazo, Yogi Teas, Dancing Leaf, Organic India, Lipton, The Indian Chai, Tea monk, Goodwyn, Twinnings, Onlyleaf, Tearaja, Kayos, Golden Tips, Tetly, Saffola FITTIFY, TE-A-ME, Girnar, Goodricke, TCW Tea Culture of The World , Typhoo, Teabox, Vahdam etc