Role: B2B Sales / Business Development / Institutional Sales
Experience: 2-3 years in HORECA/Institutional Sales
We are a fast-growing full leaf premium tea startup looking for a focused and go-getter sales team member. The candidate will help us build up our HORECA and Institutional Business.
The candidate’s responsibilities include new account development, closures and ensuring re-orders from existing customers by maintaining customer satisfaction. We are looking for a highly energetic and focused person, You should be hungry for growth and hack your way through the current competition.
If you seek challenges and believe that you are the right candidate, we’d like to meet you.
- Existing connects* in the Horeca or procurement/Institutional Partners
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Highly energetic and go-getter
- Strong moral fabric
- Think out of the box solutions suited for a growing company
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
*Previous experience in Horeca is a must
- New business development through cold calling, networking etc
- Set up meetings with potential clients and convert them
- Track and participate in Tea and Hospitality exhibitions and events
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Ensure deliveries and collections
- Meet or exceed monthly sales target
If this role excites you and you feel that you are the best fit, please share your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org