DECREASES CHOLESTEROL || IMPROVES MENTAL STRENGTH || LOWERS RISK OF HEART DISEASES
A kind of its own, this non-Alcoholic Whiskey tea is stress relieving and soothing, just what your boss might need working through the hours of stress.
DECREASES BLOOD PRESSURE || LOWERS CHOLESTEROL || LOWERS RISK OF HEART DISEASES
Drink with style the ‘All Red’ herbal tisane with handpicked Hibiscus petals processed in small batches for a great citri treat
- Hibiscus tea has been known to prevent hypertension, lower blood pressure, reduce blood sugar levels, keep your liver healthy, help with menstrual cramps, help with depression, aid digestion and help with weight management. Its rich in Vitamin C, contains minerals such as flavonoids and has laxative properties. And it tastes delicious!
- hisbiscus tea is deliciously tangy and goes well with any other natural ingredient like rose petals, rosehip, clove, cinnamon ginger or mint based on your personal preference of aroma & taste.
- Available in hibiscus infusion tea and hibiscus tea bags, this hibiscus tea for high blood pressure has pure dried hibiscus flowers from Uttarakhand.
- Apart from drinking it hot, many people like to use Hibiscus tea for iced tea, cold teas, cocktails and mocktails and even as syrups
- Our customers favor Ono Teas immunity boosting tea over other competing brands like Tazo, Yogi Teas, Dancing Leaf, Organic India, Lipton, The Indian Chai, Teamonk, Onlyleaf, Tearaja, Kayos 28 Days, Golden Tips, Tetly, Saffola FITTIFY Gourmet , Twinings, TE-A-ME, Girnar tea, Goodricke, TCW Tea Culture of The World , Typhoo, Teabox, vahdam tea, vadham teas etc
HIGH ANTIOXIDANTS || LOWERS THE RISK OF HEART DISEASES || DECREASES BLOOD PRESSURE || LOWERS CHOLESTEROL
Inspired by a century old Japanese tradition this tea is the only charcoal roasted Green tea in the world.
Hoji cha introduces you to a Green tea that is unique both in flavour and in appearance. Its leaves along with its stems are roasted in a porcelain pot over charcoal at a high temperature altering the leaf colour to a reddish brown with a low caffeine content making it popular tea to serve before going to sleep.