Conversations Teas’ from Ono Teas tap the social temperament of our customers. While tea is a beverage that can be a company for any occasion or state of mind, we feel it is best enjoyed in company of others. Teas in the Conversations category are specially crafted to celebrate these moments of togetherness.
While the ingredients used in these teas create a perfect harmony of mind and body these teas are also crafted to keep you healthy. These blends use Ayurvedic ingredients like Hibiscus, Tulsi (Holy Basil), Lemongrass, Clove, Ginger, Saffron, Fennel, Chamomile and Full Leaf Teas both Black and Green from Darjeeling or Assam. These ingredients in their respective combinations help the body in its fight against lifestyle disorders like Insomnia, High Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Low Blood Pressure, Anxiety, Stress, Acidity etc. So smile, laugh and enjoy your moments with people you love; with Ono Teas.
DECREASES CHOLESTEROL || IMPROVES MENTAL STRENGTH || LOWERS RISK OF HEART DISEASES
A kind of its own, this non-Alcoholic Whiskey tea is stress relieving and soothing, just what your boss might need working through the hours of stress.
CONTROLS HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE || RELIEVES STRESS || REDUCES ANXIETY || ANTI AGEING
This caffeine free kick starter of Tulsi and Lemongrass is what you need to get through your Monday blues.
Our Tulsi Lemongrass tea is a tisane that blends the goodness of Tulsi with the freshness of lemongrass. With its flavourful aromatic oils, this tisane brews a zesty and refreshing drink that reinvigorates the mind, body and soul. Perfect hot for a jump start, or cold, for winding down after a busy day at the office.
IMPROVES DIGESTION || REDUCES STRESS || NATURAL COLD REMEDY || HIGH ON ANTIOXIDANTS
The essence of Kashmir is captured with this exquisite spice blend of Cinnamon, Cardamom, Clove, Ginger root and Saffron with high altitude Green tea.
- Ono Teas Kashmiri Kahwa Green tea detox pack contains Darjeeling Loose Leaf Green Tea, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Rose Petals and Almonds among other ingredients
- Kahwah Kashmiri Tea or Desi Kahwa tea as it is generally called, is helpful for Digestion, Boost Immunity, Cough and Cold and weight loss.
- Make this detox desi kahwa green tea your go to herbal green tea for a complete body detox and energy boost
- Brewing Instructions for Desi Kahva – Take a heaped tea spoon of tea in a strainer, teapot or vessel. Pour a cup of hot water (not boiling water) and steep 2-3 mins. Strain it and enjoy your tea.
- Our customers favor Ono Teas organic immunity boosting, teas over other competing brands like Tazo, Yogi Teas, Dancing Leaf, Organic India, Lipton, The Indian Chai, Teamonk, Onlyleaf, Tearaja, Kayos 28 Days, Golden Tips, Tetly, Saffola FITTIFY Gourmet , Twinings, TE-A-ME, Girnar, Goodricke, TCW Tea Culture of The World , Typhoo, Teabox, VAHDAM
IMPROVES DIGESTION || PROMOTES WEIGHT LOSS || LOWERS RISK OF OBESITY || LOWERS CANCER RISK
A tribute to the Late Teen Paan Shisha flavour we all knew and loved, this tea ensures that its memory lives on with every sip.
The ever popular after-food mouth freshener now in the form of a tea. Our Teen Paan Tea soothes the stomach and helps indigestion with its super-duper cooling effect. No need to run down to the local paan shop anymore, just brew a cup to enjoy the goodness.
LOWERS RISK OF DIABETES || PROMOTES WEIGHT LOSS || LOWERS RISK OF ALZHEIMER’S AND PARKINSON’S
Somethings never go out of Fashion. Just like the Classic Green Tea, hailed for its health benefits.
Perhaps, no other tea has taken the world by storm like green tea. This Classic Green Tea is lightly oxidised making it have a low caffeine content and unlike most green teas it does not have an overpowering grassy bitter flavour. As long you don’t over steep it, it’s a great choice for someone new to green tea.
ANTI AGEING || RELIEVES STRESS || ANXIETY || DECREASES BLOOD PRESSURE
It isn’t a secret that monsoon brings with it a relaxed feel of being lazy and cozy. But the piling work due to the upcoming festive campaigns mandates a drink to re-energize and refresh.
A medical tradition followed for years: Tulsi Sweetlemon Tea is a healthy-spicy caffeine free holy basil tea, acting as the perfect health-energy drink that you need to brighten up your day in the cozy monsoons. The balanced spices in this basil green tea consisting of 3 types of Tulsi, Clove, Ginger root, and many different herbs give this tea a refreshing aroma and taste, energizing the body, mind and soul.
- All our immunity boosting tulsi green tea, detox tea, weight loss tea, immunity tea, tulsi ginger turmeric tea and herbal tea sampler for herbal weight loss are organic and natural tea prepared with traditional Ayurvedic herbs like Tulsi, Ginger root, Cardamom, Cinnamon etc which are actively advocated by Aayush Mantralay today
- This decaffeinated Tulsi Lemon Green Tea like golean detox tea, nettle leaf tea or spearmint tea contains organic darjeeling green tea leaves and loose green tea leaves of tulsi lemon ginger and other herbs
- This organic loose leaf green tea is sourced and blended in small batches to retain its freshness. This ensures a fresh and mesmerising experience a stress reliever tea should provide.
- This stress relieving tea for immunity boost is created by specialised curators with generations of experience. We source from small farmers after carefully checking the conditions of their farms and organic farming practices.
- Our customers favor Ono Teas immunity boosting tea over other competing brands like Tazo, Yogi Teas, Dancing Leaf, Organic India, Lipton, The Indian Chai, Teamonk, Onlyleaf, Tearaja, Kayos 28 Days, Golden Tips, Tetly, Saffola FITTIFY Gourmet , Twinings, TE-A-ME, Girnar tea, Goodricke, TCW Tea Culture of The World , Typhoo, Teabox, vahdam tea, vadham teas etc
IMPROVES ORAL HEALTH || RELIEVES STRESS || REDUCES ANXIETY || A NATURAL COLD REMEDY
A classic Black Tea infused with Bergamot Oil that was a favourite among eighteenth-century British aristocrats.
Assumed to have been named after Charles Grey, 2nd Earl Grey, British Prime Minister. The exact origins of this tea remain a mystery. Our version of this classic combines fragrant cold-pressed oil from the rinds of Italian Bergamot oranges to an Assam Black Tea, that is still hand processed using traditional methods, to give you our Earl Grey’s unique taste.