By using the website, you agree to the collection and use of information by this policy.
Information Collection And Use
Ono Teas collects various direct and indirect data points associated with you as a person and your activities within our web properties to continuously improve your sales experience and our service quality before, during, and after your transactions with us.
Types Of Data Collected.
As per our terms and conditions governing personal data policy. while using our services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name.
- Phone number.
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City.
Log Data Policy
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. Besides, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor, and analyze this information.
We use “cookies” to collect certain information about the use of the Site, such as how frequently certain areas of the Site are visited. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, cookies are necessary to access the site.
Terms and Conditions for Use of Data
Ono Teas uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our product offerings and services;
- To notify you about changes to our product offerings and services;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features should you choose to do so;
- To provide you with adequate and best in class customer care and support;
- To monitor and analyze the usage of various services used and provide a world-class experience to you whilst working on improving them over time;
- To detect, prevent and address any technical issues.
Transfer of Data Policy
- Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, country, or other governmental jurisdiction, where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
- If you choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to different locations around the world to improve data redundancy and take steps for disaster management. We also process data at different locations to improve the latency and speed of our service offerings.
Disclosure of Data
Ono Teas may disclose your Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with or protect and defend
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Ono Teas.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoings, in connection with our product offerings or services.
- To protect the personal safety of our customers or the public.